Retail, Wholesale and Distribution in Vietnam
This talk will update you on the new regulations issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam and the stringent and complicated approval process for the trading and retail license. It will also provide you with some solutions on how to enter the Vietnamese market.
- Distribution channels in Vietnam
- Retailing your products in Vietnam (B2C)
- Wholesale trading in Vietnam (B2B)
- Big brands are coming in
- Benefits of manufacturing your products in Vietnam
The following topics will also be covered in this presentations:
- Challenges for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Trading and Retail Sector in Vietnam
- With the recent updates in the laws and regulations issued by MOIT (Ministry of Industry and Trade), the process to apply Trading and retail license for FDI is complicated and subject to stringent approval process;
- Very costly with new regulations for retailers with many outlets
- Basically the concept is to bring mid-end to high-end retailers to enter Vietnam market without the need to setup a company and zero start-up cost.
- They will enter Vietnam market using our existing platform we have setup and structured to test the market with their products before engaging in huge amount of investment at initial stage.
- They do what they are best at selling and marketing of their products;
- We will take care of back-office administrative tasks such as accounting, tax, HR, recruitment, payroll, statutory reporting compliance, customs clearance, permits, local approvals, market understanding, network with local malls, supermarkets and distributors.
- After one year, if Client’s product is proven saleable in Vietnam market, they can consider to put a permanent structure with their own investment in Vietnam with our help. We will just transfer all that belongs to Client to their new owned entity.
- Client can also keep the same structure with us until they are ready to setup their own;
- Client can go for franchise / distributor options for further expansion.
- Fashion retail
- Non-perishable products
- Jewellery and cosmetic jewellery
Betty Gervasini, ACA, CA(M), A.T.T.I., BSc(hons)UK
Betty is the founder of Finex Company Vietnam Limited. She is a Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI). She has over ten years working experience in Asia, Ireland & UK in the field of Audit, Taxation & Management Consulting. Also, she was the Head of Operation for an outsourcing company in the Ireland (sister company of the auditing firm). She was also the Certified trainer for Sage UK Company plc (listed company in FTSE 100, United Kingdom) on accounting and payroll software. Extensive experience in systems implementation for accounting, audit, tax and payroll software.
Betty is also a lecturer for accounting and financial modules for ACCA, CPA, CFP and degree courses from renowned universities. She was a former Manager in a domestic consulting company specialized in Enterprise Risk Management, Balanced Scorecard and Internal Audit in Malaysia and a former Financial Director of a domestic consulting company in Malaysia. When she came to Vietnam, she was the former Chief Financial Officer cum General Manager of a domestic HR & Recruitment company in Vietnam.
Betty engages as a public speaker on tax planning and soft skills training in Malaysia. She is an Associate member of Malaysia Institute of Accountants and Chartered Institute of Taxation.
RM 424 per person (including lunch, refreshments and 6% GST)Organiser
Malaysian Export Academy
No. 86, Jalan BP 7/8,
Bandar Bukit Puchong,
47120 Puchong, Selangor.
Tel : 03 8066 3107
Fax: 03 8066 6152
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Shafinaah