(Certified Export Professional - CEP)
Registered with HRDF and Claimable under SBL- Khas
First Intake in 2019: 15 June 2019
Duration: Part Time - Two Saturdays a month and to be completed within 10 months
Venue: MEXA Training Centre in Puchong
International Trade is an important component in the Malaysia Economy. Currently Malaysia is the 24th biggest exporter and is also the 23rd trade dependent country in the world.
Many organisations including government agencies are now focusing on Exports of Malaysian Products and Services and the internationalization of Malaysian SMEs. There are more than 49,000 SME manufacturers in Malaysia of which only 23% are exporting. This does not include the SME service providers. Interviews with Malaysian companies especially SMEs indicate a big shortage of export skills and expertise in Malaysia.
In view of the big demand in this field we invite business executives, fresh graduates and entrepreneurs to join in this program, which could groom you to be an export professional.
- HRDF Claimable under SBL Khas Or Installment Payment
- Part Time – Two Saturdays a month face to face training (10 months completion)
- Dual Certification
-       o Professional Diploma by Horizons University of France, https://www.huparis.edu.eu/
-       o The Certified Export Professional CEP award will conferred by the Malaysian Institute of Export and the Malaysian Exporters Association for 2 years (Industry recognized) and is subject to renewal
- Trainers and Guest presentation and Talks by successful exporters
- Professional Qualification – a Practical and Hand holding programme with visits to various facilities and also business matching sessions where available
- To attend selected seminars organized by various organisations in Malaysia
- Overseas Trade Visits (Optional)
What will you Learn?
By attending this programme, you will be able to understand the export business, able to adapt your products to international requirements, research on different markets, source buyers, formulate market strategies and adopt the relevant promotional tools, executive trade transactions and manage the export business.
It will also include an understanding on the various trade financing tools and all documentations including customs classifications. Your employer will find you a great asset to their company since you could either enhance their current export business or for those who are not exporting yet, you would be able to bring them to the global market.
Who Should Attend?
- SME Owners/Directors/Ceos who would like to enter the export business or increase their knowledge in exporting or find innovative ways to market their products and services abroad
- Export Executives who would like to increase their knowledge on exporting
- Entrepreneurs and business executives who would like to learn the export business
- Fresh business graduates who would like to acquire additional skills before entering the job market
- Others who would like to acquire practical knowledge on exporting
1. MODULE 1 – Introduction to Exporting
2. MODULE 2 - Export Requirements and Preparation
3. MODULE 3 - Export Financing
4. MODULE 4 - Export Logistics
5. MODULE 5 - Export Market Selection & Research
6. MODULE 6 - Developing an Export Plan
7. MODULE 7 - Export Marketing and Promotion
8. MODULE 8 - Export e-Marketing
9. MODULE 9 - Export Management
10. MODULE 10 - Global Environment and Opportunities
11. Overseas Assignment (OPTIONAL)
Fees and Payment Options
Total Fee will be Ringgit 9800.00 per person inclusive of training, notes and local visits